Thursday, March 15, 2012

Judging Books by Their Covers #1: Underwater

I've decided to start a new feature for book covers! I love love love book covers and want to give them some more attention. So, every time I do this feature (maybe once a week, maybe a little less; we'll see), I'm going to choose one category and some book covers that fit into that category, and talk about whether or not I like those covers.


The links will take you to the Goodreads pages.


Today's category is: underwater!




Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
Breathless by Jessica Warman



All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne



Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
New Girl by Paige Harbison




Anything But Ordinary by Lara Avery
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee


I love covers with underwater pictures. I don't know what it is about them - they're just so mysterious and intriguing! My favorites are Imaginary Girls and Through to You.
What about you? What do you think about covers with underwater pictures? Which one is your favorite?


Also, what do you think of this new feature?

3 comments:

  1.  My favorites are Imaginary Girls and Through to You.and New girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah! I honestly think that this new feature of book covers is a brilliant idea. I'm sure it will be loved by all. :)
    My favourite here is the cover of The Unquiet.
    I am eagerly waiting for more of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Who doesn't love book covers?! And the under water ones are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...