Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #8: Books on My Spring To-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.


The links will take you to the Goodreads pages.


This week's topic is:


Top Ten Books on My Spring To-Read List


There are SO MANY great releases coming up soon, especially in May. Seriosly, all those May releases are going to make me go broke.


1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson


I loved Morgan Matson's debut, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, and this one sounds even more amazing. And the cover is gorgeous!


2. In Honor by Jessi Kirby


This one just sounds so, so good - emotional and amazing. I'm so jealous of everyone who got to read it early - seems like everyone so far has loved it!




3. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith


You Are Here has already been released for a while, but I'm waiting for the paperback to come out in April - the paperback cover is gorgeous!


4. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf


I've been waiting for the release of this book for ages - it sounds perfect for me!


6. The Princesses of Iowa by M. Molly Backes


I just love books about grief, and The Princesses of Iowa sounds heartbreaking and beautiful!


7. The List by Siobhan Vivian


The idea for The List sounds so awesome - I love these kinds of stories!


8. Gone Gone Gone by Hannah Moskowitz


Hannah Moskowitz is basically the coolest person ever, and Gone Gone Gone sounds amazing, so of course I'm reading it!


9. Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John


I loved Antony John's Five Flavors of Dumb, so I'm excited to see whether Thou Shalt Not Road Trip lives up to my expectations. And it has the word road trip in the title, so it's basically guaranteed that I'll be reading it.


10. When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle


The idea for this one is crazy and fun, too!


So these are the books coming out this spring that I'm most excited about. In reality, my TBR will probably look a little different, since I won't be able to buy all these new releases and will have to read some books from my existing TBR-pile, but still.


What books are on your to-read list for this spring?

1 comments:

  1. Gone, Gone, Gone and Second Chance Summer are on my list too. I adore both of those authors. Really great list, too bad we could only pick 10 ;) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...