Sunday, April 29, 2012

My New Treasures #1 (Book Haul)


My New Treasures is a new weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.






Won (thanks to MaryAnn at Chapter by Chapter):

Spoiled by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan (Amazon | Goodreads)

Bought:

Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz (Amazon | Goodreads)
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (Amazon | Goodreads)
Waves by Sharon Dogar (Amazon | Goodreads)
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle (Amazon | Goodreads)
Liar by Justine Larbalestier (Amazon | Goodreads)
Stay by Deb Caletti (Amazon | Goodreads)

8 comments:

  1. I actually like the US cover of When You Were Mine better than the UK... I also didn't really like Stay by Deb Caletti :S

    My 'Just a Book Haul' http://foreverlostinbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/04/just-book-haul-12-imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Spoiled this week as well and am really looking forward to it!  Great haul!

    Here is this week's Mailbox post
    Also, don't forget to enter the AWESOME giveaway (today is the last day)
    Happy Reading!Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lalaine@ FicbookreviewsApril 29, 2012 at 4:10 PM

    OH i do hope you enjoy Deadly Cool, I loved it. sorry i wasnt able to watch your video as I have a crap net atm. but cheers! loved your new feature. x

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some great books! I've been wanting to buy Deadly Cool for such a long time now, it sounds so good! And Stay also sounds very interesting.

    Happy reading!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life [My Book Haul]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of your books but I've heard a lot of great things, I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had LIAR on my shelf forever, but still haven't gotten to it!









    Check out the books and makeup I got this week on Books & Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read anything by Deb Colleti but I've heard a lot of good things about her books so I'm hoping to read something by her soon! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-32.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fictitious MusingsApril 30, 2012 at 2:00 AM

    Nice haul. Deadly Cool is really good. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...